“At Your Dream’s Edge.” The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, forthcoming. 1,900 words.
“Your Luminous Heart, Bound in Red.” Speculative Masculinities, forthcoming from Galli Books. 7,500 words.
“Mother Tongues.” Asimov’s, January/February 2018. 3,700 words. Content tags.
- Listen: EscapePod
“From Something Emerging.” Strange California edited by Jaym Gates and J. Daniel Batt, April 2017 from StoryJitsu. 5,000 words. Content tags.
- Listen: Cast of Wonders
- Buy: Anathema
- Reprint forthcoming in Transcendent 3: The Year’s Best Transgender Speculative Fiction edited by Bogi Takács from Lethe Press.
“Introduction to the Journal of Interplanetary Lycan Studies, Volume 1, Issue 1.” Mad Scientist Journal, June 2017. 900 words. Content tags.
“Vector.” Gamut, April 2017. 1,000 words. Content tags.
“Someone’s Checking You Out Right Now!” Fitting In: Historical Accounts of Paranormal Subcultures edited by Dawn Vogel and Jeremy Zimmerman, October 2016 from DefCon One Publishing. 1,000 words. Content tags.
- Listen: Strange Horizons
- James Tiptree, Jr. Literary Award long list, 2017.
- Locus Recommended Reading List, 2016.
- Reprinted in Transcendent 2: The Year’s Best Transgender Speculative Fiction edited by Bogi Takács, October 2017 from Lethe Press. Buy: Book Depository | Indiebound | Barnes & Noble | Amazon.
- Locus Award finalist, 2017.
- Lambda Literary Award finalist, 2017.